A comprehensive beginners guide to kettlebell training.
Learn the progressions and skills you need to get started with kettlebells the right way.
- Full written and video lesson tutorials
- Step by step training 6-week training program
"I appreciate Zack's straightforward yet genial tone throughout this eBook - he breaks down each essential kettlebell movement with such precision (and brilliant use of images and videos) that you won't need to read any other book after this one.
In fact, the full training programs Zack includes are worth the price of admission alone.
If you're a fan of Dan John like Zack and I are, you will find this eBook saddles up nicely with Dan's friendly dude-at-a-bar tone, yet sneakily packed with all the keys to fitness you'll ever need." -- Nikki Veit
Finally, a bodyweight training course that's meticulously designed for muscle gain and strength.
- 5 Phases (20 weeks) worth of training cycles to keep you progressing and avoiding common plateaus
- Mobility & Active Recovery units to keep you limber and injury-free
- Printable .PDF downloads & digital spreadsheet access so you can have your workouts printed out or on your phone/desktop
- Over 50 of my personal coaching videos so you can perform every exercise properly and maximize each rep
Wake Up Your Sleepy Feet!
The Missing Link In Your Hips
A Suite of High-Impact Accessories & Progressions To Boost Raw Pistol Strength
How To Transform The Pistol From A "Party Trick" To A True Strength Builder
Pistol Squat Programming
Beyond The Classic Pistol
Follow me as I lead you through one of my signature hybrid-mobility routines.
I put this workout on film because I want you to experience what a typical "hybrid mobility" session looks like for my in-person clients.
We'll get a lot done in a short amount of time and you'll leave feeling better than when you started!