Your Real-World Guide To The Pistol Squat
The Pistol Squat represents the ultimate combination of mobility, strength, and balance expressed on a single leg!
Here's your chance to master this incredible movement with a straightforward method, no matter what your current skill level.
The 7 Chapters Inside The Pistol Squat Playbook:
Struggling To Get Your First Rep?
- Discover the 3 Key Areas that are holding you back from your first pistol
- Do this simple test so you know where to start and what drills to focus on without wasting time
- Most lifters never consider the role of the low-back. You'll find 3 ways prep & clear the lumbar spine.
Wake Up Your Sleepy Feet!
A strong pistol can only happen on a strong base of support.
You'll find quick, easy-to-follow routines to unlock the power of your roots. Build mobility and control of the toes, ankles, and calves and you're helping everything up the chain get better, too!
The Missing Link In Your Hips
- Learn how to bridge your core and leg strength for safe, solid pistol squats
- Why "just stretch your hip flexors" is terrible advice if you want powerful wheels
- Build the skills to own the squat in every range of motion
A Suite of High-Impact Accessories & Progressions To Boost Raw Pistol Strength
Integrate your mobility, balance, and strength with smart progressions and watch your pistol squat come together with ease. I'll show you how to put it all together.
How To Transform The Pistol From A "Party Trick" To A True Strength Builder
- Grow your roots with the Static Stomp Deadlift (and it's seated version)
- Why GLAG is the secret to expressing your max strength potential (and how to use it)
- The top core exercise to master for strong abs and safe pistol squats
- How to boost your movement skills with the active-eccentric
- Why this powerlift is the secret of strong pistoleros
Pistol Squat Programming
How will the pistol fit into your overall training program?
You'll discover the best practices behind 4 major methods: Grease the Groove, Traditional Strength, Endurance, and Muscle Gain.
Beyond The Classic Pistol
Put your single leg skills to use with these feats of strength!
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Download the manual, watch the coaching videos, and try the routines risk-free for a full 60 days.
If you don’t get dramatically better at the pistol squat, just let me know and I’ll refund every penny. No questions asked.
Deep Squats Can Change Your Life
An excerpt from the intro of the Playbook:
"When I began taking my training seriously, I had no access to a gym, much less a squat rack. It was all bodyweight training and whatever I could manage with 2 kettlebells. I remember reading about the importance of deep squatting and how sitting in chairs all day was destroying our health.
Squatting hamstring-to-calf became an obsession. I’d never considered how it might be important to achieve such a position for overall fitness - and it felt good to get low!
Soon after, I discovered the mighty pistol squat and began a months-long process to own it, on both sides, at the drop of a hat. My approach was less than optimal, but my practice was intense and consistent. I’m sure I annoyed my Mom when I insisted she critique my squat form every day even though she had no idea what the heck I was doing.
With time, the elusive pistol squat came under my control and I’ve been able to maintain it for years by keeping up with the skills and drills you’ll learn here."
Training for the pistol squat taught me more about strength, mobility, and movement than any mere book and played a huge part in my athletic foundation.
In fact, the deep squat strength I developed came in handy years later in powerlifting...