Jennifer Blake is certified RKC Level II and a USAPL Club Level certified coach. She heads up the women’s-only strength training class and trains private clients at The Movement Minneapolis (www.movementminneapolis.com), and coaches on online group for women called Unapologetically Powerful.
She has found her passion in using strength training as a tool for empowering all humans, that MORE good is always better than LESS bad and that brightly colored spandex leggings will significantly increase her chances of a training personal record on any given day.
- Jen’s “late start” to the fitness game
- The jump into being a coach
- Finding Girls Gone Strong & Jen Sinkler
- Why you shouldn’t trash talk Planet Fitness
- The explosive growth of raw powerlifting
- Programming at Movement Minneapolis
- Implementing biofeedback in strength training
- The importance of competition prep